Monday, March 7, 2011

The flower brooches...

If you like free goodies, then be sure to line up for my Spring shows! I am giving away 250 (that's right...it is NOT a typo) spring flower brooches!!

At Spring Fling (March 12-13) if you are one of the first 75 each day that buys $5 worth of raffle tickets you get a goody bag including a voucher to get a free Christie Cone Ceramics flower brooch!

Likewise at Cowtown Indie Bazaar (March 19) be one of the first 50 to arrive to receive a goody bag. I have donated a brooch to be put in every bag!

And don't forget the Spring Bash (April 30th) and be one of the first 50 to arrive to get your coveted bash bag which includes one of these adorable little flower brooches!

If you don't happen to be one of the 250 lucky goody bag winners, worry not!  I will have these sweet little brooches for sale at my booth as well! See you at the shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment