Monday, April 4, 2011

Indie Genius: The Bazaar


Have you heard? The Urban Street Bazaar that we all loved is back under a new name! Now it is the Indie Genius Bazaar and will take place right outside of the most awesome Indie Genius!  I am so excited that I am going to be a vendor both inside and out!


Indie Genius is an awesome store where you can find locally handmade or vintage items that you will love. I have a permanent space inside where you can find my hand made ceramics every day. But I will also be outside in a tent with a ton of additional inventory.

Indie Genius: The Bazaar is the perfect way to get all the gifts you'll be needing this season: wedding gifts, baby shower gifts, graduation gifts, Mother and Father's day gifts! And giving a locally handmade gift is the best gift of all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment